Wednesday, March 21, 2007

People should be pissed

I recently lent my father a copy of a Penn and Teller Bullshit DVD I bought. An entire episode was devoted to explaining the myths about recycling. (IE. we are running out of land fill space, recycling paper is a not beneficial—it is a manufacturing process that has nasty chemical by products…etc.)A great watch for anyone interested in one of the great statist tricks of the 20 century. Anyway today I asked him if he had watched the episode on recycling.


He said. “No I can’t get through the episode. I get half way through and my head feels like it going to explode. I can feel the veins popping out. I get so freaking mad I want to smash the TV. I sit there gripping the remote thinking those stupid corrupt rotten thieving cocksuckers. They steal our money. They force us to pay for it. And they made it all up and all anybody says is “oh well”. It reminds me of when I was in college in the early seventies and everyone was saying we were in the beginning of another ice age. I used sit in the bar on campus and listen to some knockneed jackass talk as an expert on something he knew absolutely sweet fuck all about. Things he had only heard mentioned on the radio or in some magazine. They didn’t know themselves. Nobody verified. Fucking sheep. Where are those people now? They just passively listened. I know where they are now. Here we have this Gore guy claiming there’s going to be 30 feet of water in New York in 50 years. Something which he knows squat about. And the best part is that his only solution is to give away all of our money to the fucking Chinese and Russians. Why? What the fuck for? Why would I give my money to them? Those corrupt bastards. Who does that help? What the fuck is going on with the world? You know why they want us to give our money to the fucking Russians and Chinese Right? It’s those fuckers that print money. The world banks, the Federal Reserve. Socialize the world and control the money supply. Drive the world in submission through poverty. Make the rich poor and poor, well keep them poor too. Fuck them. No breaks for anyone. Everybody just shit ass poor. Anyway no I haven’t finished it yet.

My dad could kick your dad’s ass.

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'd like your Dad.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Road Hammer said...

Gold.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger angryroughneck said...

Notloz-- your'e the joke. Renember it is you that comes to me for knowledge. and in all of that time you have yet to complete a literate meaningful sentence in rhetort.
Your thinking is so obviously immature and confused, that I have people that want me to send them any comments you write so they can read them. From a linguistic or phisophical stance you are a complete mess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home