Sunday, December 04, 2005

Dear-- the once anonymous-- Joe Green

Dear Joe Green

I view man as naturally happy, sympathetic, curious, productive and innovative creature that seeks to improve and sustain the quality of his or her life.


You believe that man is a poor, greedy, sinning, easily manipu
lated, power hungry, violent and corrupted creature that cannot be given any freedom for fear of instant evil.

You view God as a wicked, punishing deity that seeks slavery and oppression from people.
I believe God would marvel at man using his highest mental capabilities to discern between competing values, especially when they are liberty and slavery.


Your feelings, just as mine are, a product of the rational premises that govern your mind. Since you view all men as cunning and wicked it is of no great surprise you view the world as unpredictable and scary and that you call for men to oppressed and forever humble.

Since I view man as a curious and cooperative creature it is also of little surprise that I view the world as one filled opportunity and excitement. That since the world is free I am consequently free to associates with who I want to-- to marry who I want, to be friends with those I respect and admire. I am free to voluntarily corporate with who I want-- to pursue endeavors with whomever I choose whether on an entrepreneurial level or contractual.

If a tree’s trunk is rotten it branches will slowly become sicker and paler as life is choked off from the roots. It is in this sense that there is no sense arguing about the branches. The trunk is needs to be chopped down. Your small idiocies are impossible to continually sort out and since you your trunk or intellectual foundation is rotten with evil premises you will continually perpetuate the same conceptual fallacies about ethics, politics and most certainly aesthetics. It is with this I will no longer be answering your vengeful and lusting personal attacks. You have failed to communicate even one rational thought to the conversation and everybody will be free to judge the values you hold and thus represent.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only values you Objectivists hold are fascist ones. Like censorship for example.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger angryroughneck said...

Too funny. Don't make me laugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home