Saturday, September 24, 2005

A dog fight and a book to read

I planned on a longer post today, but am in a war with a pragmatist over the merits of proportional representation. The pragmatist is a perfect consequence of my last post; unable to use the mind in a rational way. I get screwed on both sides of the debate for this one--far right and far left both go for this irreformable garbage.

Anyway on a positive note, and as a solution for my previous post--the minds of our young being destroyed by philosophical anti-thinking, I will from now on reccomend books that anyone who cares about truth, knowledge... the world ... etc. should read.

The first is The Capitalist Manifesto by Andrew Bernstein. Sorry, it's not sold in Canada, but this book is extermely important to understanding the philosophic relationship between Capitalism, freedom and prosperity and is an easy read as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home